Saturday, October 27, 2007

Comments on Molly's and Nattythai's Websites

Molly’s Website 21-10-2007
Here are my "silly" comments on your website.
Overall, you did very well and the information on your website was level appropriate and motivate to your students to learn English. The content was informative and gave students a great deal of inputs (reading tasks, links and animations and activities). The screen was colourful and attractive! All the activities can work and the Match and Mix activities are very interesting. However, it would be better if you can limit the links on your website, I think too much and no titles and no clear instructions to the students. Crossword is so small compared to your huge website. One more point, I agree with Karen's point, there is too much animations on your page. Your target audience are junior secondary students, is that right? I think they are not very keen on watching so many moving objects. Primary students are another story.

Nattythai’s Website 23-10-2007
I think you are a "super fans" of Tiger Woods or a sport-lover of tennis. I think your students liked your project very much if they are interested in playing tennis or other sports. Good points of website:1. Very soft colour design in warm pink.2. Very clear instructions for your students and learners.3. The readings are very interesting.4. All the activities are highly related to your readings and the contents are well-selected and well-organised. 5. I like world idols Matching activity the best because all the words from the world idols are encouraging. Suggestions:1. the information in Tiger Woods's official website is huge. I kept reading but no more direction until I did the Sequencing and Quiz activities. In order to finish the activities, I had to visit the Woods website again and again. It would be better if you can give me some hints, such as must read the history of Woods or so on. 2. I gave up doing the crossword exercise because it's a big challenging job for me. 18+ questions were too many for me. What do you think? Keep limiting your questions. 3. One more point, it would be better if you can make activities template colourful. Overall, you did very well! I'm happy to give feedback to your project and I did all the activities pleasurably.For sure your students enjoyed learning all the materials from your website.

No comments: