Friday, October 19, 2007

Feedback from Billo and Zahran

Thanks to Billo and Zahran's comments on my product. I like both negative and positive feedback. Their opinions were given me some insights into what I can improve my product and how I can write the rationale. I'm planning to divided my paper into 5 parts. They are introduction, review of the literature (recent CALL articles, still searching), context (HK EFL students/foreign students), rationale and conclusion. Writing a 1500 word assey is not a problem but how to organise well your content is the main point, from my point of view. Just want to share some ideas to all of you. BTW, I didn't hear from Debra and I'm waiting for her suggestions.

I'm looking forward to receiving more feedback from my dear friends and classmates. I realize that you are really busy writing assignments at the moment, maybe you don't have time to say something about it. I totally understand! Good Luck to everybody!

http://students.ed.qut.edu.au/n6259103/CLN618/Webpage/webpage.index.html

No comments: