Sunday, September 2, 2007

Riverfestival and Fireworks


Last night Oscar invited us to have dinner together. We could watch the fireworks from his unit. We took some pictures and enjoyed yummy Japanese food very much!


Today, I have to carry on doing the WebQuest assignment. I've designed three pages. I often forget to save the information, it takes time to do it again. Using of dreamweaver is not a problem but some technical problems need to be fixed. Hopefully I can finish this assignment as soon as possible.

6 comments:

dlh_downunder said...

Hi Maggie - I've tried to access your webquest & couldn't ... did you create a folder called cln618 in your my webs folder? & make sure you have a file called index.html as your homepage or Introduction page for your webquest.

There will be a drop-in session this Friday - I'll be there for the first hour. Hang in there - you'll make it!

-Debra-

Jean said...

Hi Maggie. Your people are lucky. YOur picture is beautiful. How did you do it? Next time we meet I will ask you how to take photos of fireworks. Hopefully you go on well with your webquest. Jia You.
-Jean-

Anonymous said...

Debra

Yes, I followed the instructions. I asked the IT Help desk for help. Unfortunately, she said she has don't it before and she couldn't give a hand. OK! I'll bring my product on Friday. I'm afraid some pictures or headings maybe disappear....

Maggie

kazlivmo said...

Hi Maggie

Your photos are amazing and I am glad that you took some time out to relax on the weekend.

It is so frustrating when you know what you want to do on the webquest but you can't get things to work. It takes so much time, doesn't it and you get so tired but you will be proud of what you have learnt when it is finished.

-karen-

馮老師 said...

Karen

I take your point. No pain no gain. I'm looking forward to seeing your product... shopping? I love it.

Maggie

Alex G. said...

Nice blog. Check out mine at http://liveinbrisbane.blogspot.com